Tuesday 28 April 2020

In the Vegetable Garden


Vegetable Garden


                                Beetroot seeds                                           Watermelon Seeds

                              Tiny Carrot seeds                                      Watering the Garden

              Capsicum that me and my stepmom grew                         A Slater
                                  Me in the Garden                                           A Worm

I planted seeds in the garden with my step-mum Jayne. We put the seeds in holes then covered the holes with soil. Then we watered the garden. We found some Woodlice and Worms. Worms eat the old leaves and vegetable stuff and turn it into soil, it helps the garden be healthy and makes the vegetables grow. I had fun planting some seeds. I can't wait to see them grow.


1 comment:

  1. Well done for writing such a great story Toran! Your sentences are very good and I like the photos! The weather was perfect to be in the garden today wasn't it? I am happy to hear that you had fun planting seeds. That capsicum looks great! Are you excited to pick the capsicum when it is ready?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.