Wednesday 15 April 2020

Dwayne and Robbie, Noa and me, Toran, were playing rugby on the School field. The school field has short green grass and white marks on it for rugby, the field is massive. lots of children use the field to play on. 
 Noa had the ball. Noa is my fastest friend, he is skinny and he has very long legs which make him fast. He was running fast to score a try. When he scored a try he fell down  and scraped his knee.
  Dwayne and Robbie ran over to help him. Dwayne and Robbie are very kind. I went to get a plaster from the nurse. I came back with the plaster and Dwayne, Robbie and me helped put the plaster on Noas knee. Noa felt happy about us putting the plaster on.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Toran,
    What a great story. I beat you miss playing outside with your friends. I miss being at school with your all. What have you been doing during this lockdown?
    We hope to see you at our Hangout Meet tomorrow at 11:30am. The link is on our class site.
    Great work Toran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Carruthers, I have been Playing Lightsabers outside in the garden with my Brother and Justice and Roman, we watched all the Star Wars movies one weekend. I have also been playing minecraft on xbox, eating lots of yummy food and going for a cycle sometimes. Yes, I miss being at school with my friends a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you to Toran. Hopefully you can join us on Hangout at 11:30 and see all your friends. What do you use as lightsabers? How is the best Jedi when you play? I am glad to hear you have been having fun. Do you have a favourite star wars movie?

      Delete
  3. Hi Toran
    Great story! I especially like how you described the field and you described Noa perfectly. Have you been practising your running so that maybe when we get back to school you could race him?

    Take care and be safe.
    Miss T.A

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.